Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Internet Outpost!

Someone suggested to me the other day that modern blogs -- doesn't that sound funny to say? as if there's such a thing as an ancient blog! -- should be more like magazines. And I thought to myself, "Wow! I could be the editor of an American Girl magazine!"

Not really, because it's not in print, and plenty of people do it already, but I have some fantastic ideas and I can't wait to give them a try. I hope they entertain you!

I'm also going to be keeping you up to date on the things that happen on The Bean Stalk, so if you don't follow The Bean Stalk on Twitter, you can keep up with it here. I do feel an update coming on this week!

If there's anything you're really jonesing for, make sure to let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment