Saturday, August 27, 2011

AG Places Do Online Reservations -- I Never Knew!

I may or may not be the last person on the planet to discover this, but the AG Places do online reservations!

My friends and I are taking a trip to Atlanta, and my friends were curious as to why my husband loves the AG Bistro so much. (He is seriously nuts over the food.) I almost called them to make a reservation, but when I loaded the website up, I discovered they'll take it online!

I was MOST impressed with the fact that they asked about accommodations, because we have one friend in a wheel chair and another friend allergic to eggs. They gave me a conformation number, and I took a picture with my phone just to make sure I had it.

One thing I didn't like? It was in flash, so I couldn't do it from my iPad.

... unless AG wants to go ahead and make an AG Place app ... ?

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! I'd like to have my birthday party there...or would that make me too much of a dork? :P

    ReplyDelete