Friday, April 20, 2012

Weekend Plans

You guys, I need to take doll photos this weekend.

For one, I have to get my Earth Day photo done for Playthings. You all are entering too, right? I think I know what I'm doing, I just hope it's ... Earth Day-ey enough. I thought about taking a picture around our recycle bin, but eww. Our garbage is pretty gross.

Although I'm not going, I do want to get a photo in for Puddle. They hold a pullip photo contest every year, and this year, I actually have an idea!

And, Monster High. Because general. Everybody ought to take more MH photos.

I'm thinking I'm going to make myself take some special time this afternoon. What are your weekend plans?

2 comments:

  1. Mostly homework, honestly. I think Tessa will be the doll I use in my Earth Day photo, since she's new and could use more photos...once I figure out what I'm going to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for doll photos! MH, AG and Pullip=nice! I really should take some more photos of my MACs and MT Cuddlies soon.

    And work on my websites.

    And work on videos. And craft.

    ReplyDelete