Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Playthings Black And White Photo Challenge Contest

I've been hungry for a photo challenge, and as such, decided to take advantage of Plaything's current contest. It's a black and white outdoor photo challenge, and on Saturday, we got snow. My entry: Photobucket I picked it out because it was different. It makes you stick out anyway. You'll all vote for me, right? I kid, vote for who you like. (Don't forget to vote, though!) Here's the other pictures I didn't enter. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I was so amused by the snow in Sara's hair that I had to get a photo. That's my coat sleeve in the lower left.

1 comment:

  1. I thought that was cute. I really liked the challenge and love how my entry came out. I did two batches of photos because after I came in from the first batch, I didn't like how the girls were posed (I also slipped and fell before taking the first batch of photos...oh the things we do for doll photos).

    Voting will be hard. Good luck. :)
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete