Friday, January 20, 2012

Yarn Along Week 2

Photobucket

b Today's the first day of the yarn along! All right! You're ready to go, right?

I've decided to start with the biggest first. Today, you're making one piece, the sort that lays flat, that measures seven inches wide and five and a half inches tall.

That's 7 by 5.5 for those of you who need everything written out in numbers. That's it. Easy, right?

Use any stitch you like. I would use something small if it were me (crocheters -- go at it with single crochet! This is not the time to bust out your triples!), but after that, if you'd like to get creative and do seed stitches or ribs or something, go for it. Just make sure your piece measures 7 by 5.5 by the end of it.

Don't forget! As we go along, tweet or mail me your progress so I can post it. Or, link me to a photo in the comments.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment